Choose from Three Sessions:
Session 1: US East Coast/Europe | October 27 | 9:00am - 10:00am EDT | 3:00pm - 4:00pm CET |Watch on demand
Session 2: US West Coast | October 27 | 11:00am - 12:00pm PDT |Watch on demand
Session 3: Asia | October 28 | 11:00am - 12:00pm SGT |Watch on demand
Are you searching for a way to minimize time and spending for your processes? New digital enhancements may be just what you need. If you are manufacturing, storing, and/or shipping temperature sensitive products, finding the right data logger is of utmost importance. A GxP-compliant data logger and software combination that fits your unique monitoring requirements may be easier than you think.Hitting that sweet spot will:
- reduce excursions
- decrease labor (time spent on collecting and evaluating data)
- save costs associated with damaged products, and
- Increase data availability and visibility for continuous improvement.
ELPRO’s Emanuel Schäpper, an expert on temperature-controlled logistics, is pleased to help you reach your environmental monitoring goals. By understanding the impact temperature and humidity can have on your product, Emanuel offers invaluable expertise for creating your most efficient solution.
What You’ll Learn:
- How automated solutions can replace manual processes
- What latest technologies easily share and ensure data ownership
- How system integration can enrich data quality and improve processes
- How advanced data management will provide the basis for end-to-end visibility
Who Should Attend:
- Clinical Trial Director
- Head of Supply Chain Quality
- Temperature Control Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Lab Managers
- Hospital Pharmacists
- Clinical Supply Managers
- Quality Assurance or Compliance Managers
- CROs and CDMOs
- Clinical Site Managers
Meet our presenter:
Emanuel Schäpper is team leader for our international key accounts based at ELPRO's headquarters in Switzerland.
He is a industry expert in temperature monitoring for pharmaceutical logistics and temperature data management.