Under "Settings" --> "Issue Profiles" you can find all sensor issue profiles defined for your organisation account.
Issue profiles are used to define settings for sensor- and module-related alarms and warnings to be assigned to one or more of your sensors.
Therefore, the following settings can be defined for an issue profile:
- Profile Name: A free text identifier describing your issue profile
- Missing value alarm: If activated, missing value alarms will be triggered in case an expected measurement value is not delivered to ELPRO Cloud in time, provided that the defined missing value alarm delay (see below) has elapsed.
- Delay for missing value alarms: Number of intervals for which ELPRO Cloud must not have received a measurement value, before a missing value alarm (see above) is triggered.
For a 1min measuring interval (ECOLOG-PRO Radio modules), it can happen that only every two minutes two measured values arrive due to different times of the communication and measuring interval. To cover this uncertainty, an offset of +3 or +4 must be added to Deviation Start and End (unnkown start of missing value).
However, the missing value deviation duration is logged correctly and alarming will still be triggered. It does not affect the correctness of the measurements and the measurement-based alarming. As a consequence we recommend that with 1min logging interval a delay of minimum four must be set, with 2min logging at least two delay intervals. From 3min logging on, the delay must be at least one interval (one interval is predefined as minimum interval).
- Sensor failure alarm: If activated, sensor failure alarms will be triggered in case there is a connection between the module and ELPRO Cloud but the module was not able to measure a meaningful value. For modules with internal sensors like the ECOLOG-PRO 1NTR this normally means that the module is broken. For modules with external probes, like e.g. the ECOLOG-PRO 2PTR, this could also indicate that there is a loose connection between the module and the external probe.
- Radio strength warning: If activated, a radio strength warning will be triggered in case the signal strength drops below the defined threshold (see below), provided that the defined radio strength warning delay (see below) has elapsed.
- Delay for radio strength warning: Number of intervals for which the signal strength must have been below the defined threshold (see below), before a radio strength warning (see above) is triggered.
- Radio strength warning threshold: Specify whether a radio strength warning shall already be triggered in case of a weak signal or only in case of a bad signal.
- Low battery warning: If activated, a low battery warning will be triggered in case of weak batteries powering the measurement module. Replace the batteries of the corresponding module
In order to create a new issue profile, click on the "Add Issue Profile" button in the upper right corner. A form will be shown where you can specify the details described above.
In order to edit an existing issue profile, click on the Edit icon next to the corresponding issue profile.
In order to delete an issue profile, click on the Delete icon next to the corresponding issue profile. A security message will be prompted which you have to confirm before the profile is deleted.
Remark: Use the wizard to add a new sensor or to modify a sensor's configuration to assign an issue profile to the sensor. In this wizard, you can also define a new issue profile as well as edit an existing profile.