Thank you to participants for joining us at the 3rd annual Leading Minds Seminar November 7th and 8th 2017 at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal in Princeton, NJ. The discussions were productive and useful.
Program highlights included:
- IATA led discussion on Experiences with in the air cargo supply chain
- MHRA led discussion on Alternatives to shipping validation studies
- Clinical site quality control and temperature monitoring challenges
- Passive temperature control packaging - methods for evaluating the performance
- Master Data Management – combining disparate data sets
- Case study: Experiences transitioning to a new global cold chain database
Stability Budget continues to be a hot topic for discussion and debate for supply chain owners. Emanuel Schäpper of ELPRO presented a presentation outlining why use a stability budget and how to get started. 1) Start out by analyzing the stability data you have available for your product(s)
2) Calculate deviations that could have been avoided
3) Create a business case with the first two sets of information
4) Find the least resistant way to implement (see the presentation here that outlines the options for implementing a stability budget)
To review the full LMS event overview, download the LMS 2017 post-event reportincluding speakers from MHRA, IATA, Biogen and BMS.
Leading Minds Seminars are complimentary (no fee attendance) for pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Join us at the next Leading Minds Seminar June 6th & 7th 2018 in Philadelphia, co-hosted with Sonoco ThermoSafe.
For over 30 years, ELPRO is widely recognized as the global knowledge leader in innovative, Swiss engineered environmental monitoring solutions and data loggers for pharma, healthcare and life science. ELPRO partners with clients to develop solutions that integrate ELPROs high-quality measurement components into their business processes. Clients include biotechs, diagnostic manufacturers, and the top 20 pharma companies. As the inventor of the LIBERO PDF Logger, ELPRO solutions have the lowest total cost of ownership and assist pharmaceutical and healthcare companies around the world preserve and manage stability budgets and simplify their cold chain by reducing manual work, resulting in quicker release times.
Softbox Systems is an award winning Cold Chain packaging innovator with over 20 year history and manufacturing sites in Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It has annualised revenues of $40m and it’s backed by private equity group Great Point Partners. We strategically supply to the world’s leading pharmaceuticals and logistics companies, and understand the challenges these companies have to transport temperature sensitive cargos where every gram and litre needs to be carefully packed, secured, monitored and protected. Softbox Systems designs and develops highly innovative temperature control packaging solutions, and relentlessly applies fresh thinking to the challenges of Cold Chain global supply management – both inside and outside the box.