Real-time visibility solutions are game changers for pharma companies pivoting from response to recovery following supply chain disruptions.Faced with the complex task of securing and distributing supplies to patients in need around the world, pharma companies can secure the supply chain by using real-time solutions to monitor product safety and temperature control while assuring product integrity and delivery.
In this interactive webinar, you will explore the benefits of tapping into temperature, location and other sensor data “live” to prevent product loss and make proactive decisions for high-value, irreplaceable shipments.
Rethink the visibility across your supply chain and come away with key lessons in:
- Real-time monitoring solutions.
- The technology landscape and the benefits of using mobile Internet of Things in the supply chain.
- How to break down monitoring processes for time critical shipments.
- In-storage wireless cloud monitoring solutions to improve product quality and compliance.
- Tracking solutions for special containers using cryogenics and dry ice.
- How to reduce risk of false alarms and loss of product considerations.
- Data management, automated data assessment and release processes.
Get involved in the discussion by posing your questions to our speakers and learn how cold chain logistics visibility can transform your supply chain operations.
Meet our Presenter:
Emanuel Schäpper is a cold chain expert with over 25 years’ experience in sales, marketing and key account management. He is responsible for ELPRO’s global business development with key pharmaceutical companies and involved in many temperature-monitoring projects in healthcare logistics. Schäpper holds a Master’s degree in economics and information management.
In Cooperation with IQPC:
IQPC goes beyond the traditional physical and virtual event experience to deliver enhanced learning and networking opportunities. We offer blended digital learning through our extensive library of white papers, webinars, videos, case studies, and tailored research to keep you ahead of your industry. Our B2B digital communities extend your networking beyond the event to over 1 million members. Our combination of digital content, real world events, virtual events and online communities provides unrivaled learning, network and sponsorship opportunities.