User Group Meetings and Leading Minds Seminar Planned for May in New Jersey03.Mar.2015
ELPRO is partnering with Envirotainer to host a Leading Minds Seminar and User Group meetings May 5th and 6th in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Customers and all industry professionals are invited to join the seminar to share ideas and approaches to solving day-to-day practical issues in temperature controlled logistics. Because ELPRO and Envirotainer have been involved in developing cold chain systems for decades, we want to facilitate the right discussions, between the right supply chain partners to ensure successful business outcomes now, and for the long term. Topics include:
- Turning Data into Meaningful Business Value to Reduce Costs and Ineffective Processes
- Transportation Qualification and Lane Analysis
- Quality Approaches to Running an Effective Clinical Supply Chain
- Stability Budget Approaches and Their Benefits
- IATA Updates – Making Progress with Best Practices for Temperature Controlled Air Freight
- Taking a Risk-Management Approach to Ensure Supply Chain Integrity
The speaker panel includes Merck Serono, Lundbeck, Merck US, IATA, MHRA, USP, AbbVie.
60-70 participants are expected to attend who are interested in taking an industry collaborative approach to solving critical issues, most driven by GDP regulations. The seminar is intended to be a comfortable, open environment for an exchange of ideas between industry peers.
The User Group portion of the meeting is the ideal benchmarking opportunity for customers who want to know if they are in-line with industry standards and other company approaches.
Attendance is complimentary to pharmaceutical manufacturers.
For more information and full program details, please click here.